Weekend reads for leaders and preachers.
- Actually, There’s Not an App for That: Innovation and the Physical World – Successful leadership incorporates synchronous innovation on every front. (Entrepreneur)
- One Less Orphan: How Do We Keep Families Together? – “Reconciliation is at the heart of the good news of the gospel.” (Desiring God)
- Economics and the human instinct for storytelling – The effects of a narrative are difficult to quantify. Saavy leaders take note of their narrative. (Chicago Booth Review)
- The Pastor’s Personal Life: A Source of Power in the Pulpit – Character is king. (9Marks)
- What Sets Successful CEOs Apart – Lead with velocity and conviction. Execute with excellence. Move with agility. Over deliver. (Harvard Business Review)
- The Homiletical Cart and the Hermeneutical Horse – “…two missing words make the difference between a preacher grounding his sermon in hermeneutics or homiletics.” (Preaching Today)
Also published on Medium.