Weekend reads for leaders and preachers.
- Thirty Years Later, The Story Behind Nike’s Iconic “Revolution” – Think outside the box. (Fast Company)
- Four Tools to Help You Understand the Hard Sayings of the Bible – Rightly dividing the Word of God means you will have to exegete difficult passages. Take this advice from Ligonier. (Ligonier)
- Alibaba CEO Jack Ma: If You Want Your Life to Be Simple, Don’t Be a Leader – Leadership is never simple but leaders never panic. (Inc.)
- The Power of And – Leaders know the benefit of using the word “and” in the place of the word “but.” (Strategy & Business)
- Kyle Idleman: God Never Wastes What We Go Through – The church should not be known for outrage towards people who need grace; we should be outraged by people who refuse to give grace. (CT Pastors)
- Preacher’s Toolkit: Should I Preach the Longer Ending of Mark? – Do you preach Mark 16:9-20? (The Gospel Coalition)
Also published on Medium.